Liberty Court Recorder
The Liberty Digital Court Recorder is an audio/video recording program designed to run on a standard PC using the Windows operating system. The Liberty solution can record and playback multiple channels of audio and video. The system also includes bookmark and text notes features that allow tab stops for instant cueing and text to be imbedded directly into the resulting recording files.
Instead of using analog tapes, the Liberty system records the audio and optionally the video from the proceedings to a PC’s hard drive. The hard drive may be located on either the local PC or on a central server elsewhere in a network. After a recording is complete, the file may be saved as a PDF file with the associated notes, cue points and media (audio and optionally video). The recordings may also be transcribed or moved to any other PC-compatible storage device. The files may be moved throughout a network just like any other type of file.
The Liberty Court Recorder
Liberty Recorder can record from one to thirty-two discrete channels, making it the ideal solution to address the needs of small hearings, depositions, courtrooms or larger meetings and assemblies.
Liberty Recorder is available in hardware bundles that include the appropriate multi-channel sound card to address your recording requirements. Options also include a laptop configuration that allows the mobile user to create multi-channel recordings.
Liberty Court Recorder features include:
- The ability to record multiple audio channels, allowing for isolated audio channel playback.
- The ability to record multiple, completely independent video channels, as seen in the screen capture on the right, into the same recording file as the audio and notes are saved. As many as four, independent video channels may be recorded.
- Support for IP cameras from makers like Sony and Axis.
- Support for playback recording files on Windows and MAC computers, Android devices and Apple iPads.
- The ability to Stream the recording to a Microsoft Media Server for further re-distribution.
- The ability to "Seal" the recording, in real-time, with the click of the mouse.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Noise Reduction for the clearest possible audio playback.
- The ability to attach documents to the recording file.
- A visual display of the audio recording levels, during both recording and playback.
- A real-time alert that indicates that audio volumes have fallen below a pre-determined level.
- Confidence monitoring of the audio recording to allow for listening to the recording while it is being captured.
- The ability to playback the audio and video, while at the same time, continuing to record the proceedings.
- A Bookmark feature that allows bookmarks, or cue stops, with text notes, to be imbedded into the audio file. Subsequently, the bookmarks allow you to easily re-cue to a particular point within the recording.
- A file "Mirror" feature that simultaneously saves the recording file to a network drive or a CD or DVD drive.
- The Liberty Court Recorder has been certified by Microsoft on the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating Systems.
Request a Free Quote